Delivering bespoke solutions, that aren’t unpacked from a box.
That’s right, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach found here. Just as the world’s shops would be rather void if people could only find attire in a single size on every rail, the marketing landscape would be a rather glum place indeed if business strategies were carbon copies of one other.
Possessing 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing, I’ve worked with global businesses such as Nissan, Eaglemoss, Olympus and the BBC, to deliver robust digital strategies, creative copy and eagle-eyed editing, as well as using the full suite of social to fully manage clients’ online presences.
Now, nobody loves an over-exuberant trumpet-blower, so for conciseness’ sakes, I’ll present some of my success stories to date in a snappy manner:
- Nominated as a finalist in the ‘Best Young Creative‘ category at The Nods Awards 2019
- Awarded ‘Digital Professional of the Year’ at The Herald Digital Awards in 2016.
- Responsible for reaching 50 million unique social media users throughout 2016.
- Featured as one of WeRSM’s social media experts in 2016.
- Worked as Head of Social Media at a full-service communications agency, managing a social media team responsible for overseeing over 20 individual clients.
- Delivered social media workshops and conferences to thousands of individual attendees.
- Managed a leading UK restaurant and led to 10+ individual official award wins thus far, including ‘Best Restaurant’, ‘Best Team’, ‘Best in Scotland’ as well as earning TripAdvisor’s ‘Certificate of Excellence’ three years in a row.
- Managed a team of 50+ writers at Scotland’s biggest 16-25 lifestyle magazine, reaching over 100,000 print and online readers every month.
- Responsible for building social media communities from inception, through to surpassing over 1 million Facebook fans.
- Delivered an average of 320% growth across 20+ clients during time working for a full-service comms agency.
- Fully sold out a number of UK food and drink festivals using social media paid advertising alone.
- Used only social media to launch new drinks products, selling out product in as little as 48 hours (no other marketing activity was used).
- Built, monitored and optimised highly successful paid advertising campaigns, seeing results as low as 2p per like, 0.001p per video view, 1p per engagement and a conversion rate generating purchases over 32x higher than the budget invested.
- Launched and managed the social presence of over 10 international partwork publications.
Hmm, not convinced? Take a nosey at my full portfolio.